Sunday, October 03, 2010

Honoring Kelly-Anne's memory

Today is about honoring the memory of my best friend. Today is about remembering what made Kelly-Anne special and unique. I hope you will join today in paying tribute to Kelly-Anne Drummond. Here's what I will do today to remember Kell:

Pray for the repose of Kelly-Anne's soul and for strength, peace, and grace for all those who loved her.

Tell my family and friends how grateful I am for their love and support.

Watch the tribute video we created for her wake.



Look through my photos and remember some of my favorite stories about Kell.

Reread her letters and postcards and laugh at her silly antics.

Light a candle and listen to some of the Ashley MacIssac music Kell loved so much.




How are you remembering Kelly-Anne?

No comments: