Tuesday, January 17, 2006

coping with the aftermath

Over the weekend I was reading an article about how Sharon Rocha, mother of Laci Peterson, copes with her grief. I had to put the article down several times because it was so intense. Hearing her describe what happened when Laci was so unjustly murdered makes me physically ill. I haven't read Ms. Rocha's new book, but I plan to one day (when my own pain isn't quite as raw).

My poor Kelly-Anne suffered the same fate at the hands of someone she loved and there is nothing that can ever be done or said to bring her back. It's just plain wrong. My life changed that day in October 2004 when I was told that Kell had been attacked. All of our lives changed.

No one should have to live through this. Not the Drummonds, not the Allores, the Boisvenus, the Cagals, the Crebas, the Kuchinskys, nor any of the hundreds of thousands of other families of murder victims around the world.

4 comments:

Admin said...

Dear Rachel,
What you say in this post is so true, no one should have to face the pain of losing a loved one?
I would like to think Kelly-Anne is looking down from heaven, telling everyone or saying, "What a cool friend Rachel is for making this blog, she is a true friend in every way that friends can be!"
I hope you will remember that Rachel, she will always be your friend in your heart!
God Bless

yanmaneee said...

curry 6
air jordan
jordans
golden goose
yeezy
jordan shoes
cheap jordans
longchamp handbags
calvin klein
nike lebron 15

Unknown said...

replica bags ebay article q6c65i4b81 replica bags philippines wholesale visit m4a45g1t39 replica gucci bags replica chanel bags ebay g9l88r9y05 replica bags dubai hermes replica handbags n9u24j9t93 replica bags in gaffar market

setonea said...

company website u3y04s8t40 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags karachi replica nappy bags over at this website a7z63a5c27 replica bags toronto replica goyard bags webpage g6e90v0w87 replica bags wholesale