Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Welcome Everyone

This site has been getting more hits than ususal, and I wanted to take a minute to welcome you all. My purpose in creating and maintaining this blog over the past year has been to provide Kell's family members and friends, as well as the many perfect strangers who will hear her story, with a website dedicated to her memory.

As you will see if you read through the archives, sometimes I write stories about Kell and sometimes I post photos of her growing up. Writing has always been an outlet for me, and it helps me cope with things that don't make sense. I hope you will enjoy the memories of Kelly-Anne that I have to share. We had a remarkably long friendship and I was blessed to know her.

Please feel free to share any stories or memories that you would like to see posted on this blog. I'd be happy to oblige.

No comments: