Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Morn...

I opened Christmas gifts this morning with Kimmy. I gave Kim a purse she gave me photo frames, beautiful boxes for trinkets, and candles. It was fun, but Kell was missed.

Kim also gave my family a gift from Kell that she had found among her things. It was a beautiful glass Christmas ornament that Kell made before she died. I love it and will always treasure it. It was sweet of Kim to give us such a beautiful reminder of her sister.

Merry Christmas to you all. May God bless you and your families in the coming year.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Hi Rachel,
Kim did spend Christmas Day with us and brought me and my cousin Annabelle each a Christmas ornament which Kell had made. I already have a few on our tree and each time I look at them I want to cry. They are all so beautiful and different and one can see that Kel made them with so much love.I will always treasure them too.

Doreen

megantaft1136 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog