Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Morn...

I opened Christmas gifts this morning with Kimmy. I gave Kim a purse she gave me photo frames, beautiful boxes for trinkets, and candles. It was fun, but Kell was missed.

Kim also gave my family a gift from Kell that she had found among her things. It was a beautiful glass Christmas ornament that Kell made before she died. I love it and will always treasure it. It was sweet of Kim to give us such a beautiful reminder of her sister.

Merry Christmas to you all. May God bless you and your families in the coming year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
Kim did spend Christmas Day with us and brought me and my cousin Annabelle each a Christmas ornament which Kell had made. I already have a few on our tree and each time I look at them I want to cry. They are all so beautiful and different and one can see that Kel made them with so much love.I will always treasure them too.

Doreen

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350
yeezy
kd 11
supreme hoodie
golden goose
off-white
kyrie irving shoes
air jordans
jordan 11
yeezy 700

Unknown said...

designer replica luggage w75 k7u48d0r21 good quality replica bags v73 o0l60x9s19 Ysl replica e21 h5v43z5p27