Friday, January 15, 2010

At long last

Thanks to the kindness and generosity of Nicolas Wright (mentioned previously on this blog here) we were able to put together an amazing video tribute to Kelly-Anne to play at her wake in October 2004. It was a labor of love--Nic, Stephen, and I worked for hours long into the night to create a lasting memory in honor of our dear friend, Kelly-Anne.

For years I have been unable to find a way to upload this video to YouTube. But at LONG LAST I have managed to get it up there for all the world to see. It is gut-wrenching and heart-warming all at the same time. And, more importantly, it brings me back to a place where I can focus on Kelly-Anne's life. I especially love seeing the video clip at the end where she is interviewed by CTV about her lifeguarding accomplishments.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

xoxo,
Rachel

1 comment:

drummerboy said...

Raye,
I have not seen this video in such a long time. It still brings a flood of tears to my eyes. Thank-you so much for posting it.
Not a day goes by that I don't remember the special friendship that you and Kell had.
All the very best,

John.